Recruitment & Hiring for Managers & Leaders
What makes your business successful is not your products, service or processes, it's the individuals who work within it. If you're a manager or leader finding, hiring and retaining employees for your business, our online course will be invaluable.
Kobi Simmat, CEO of Best Practice Recruitment, will walk you through the techniques to embed a strong recruitment process, design a suitable onboarding process, retain staff, and manage a bad hire. You will walk away with the skills to confidently write position descriptions, filter resumes, conduct reference checks, design a suitable onboarding checklist and hold difficult conversations to terminate an employee.
The 6 Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course you'll be able to:
- Develop a strong recruitment process to generate a greater pool of qualified leads.
- Create an attractive position description and choose appropriate channels to advertise open roles.
- Confidently conduct screening calls, interviews, analyse psychometric test results, assess candidates against selection criteria and provide successful candidates with employment contracts and onboarding documentation.
- Create an effective onboarding checklist to increase productivity, performance and engagement.
- Effectively embed strategies for retaining staff and turning a bad hire into an a-player.
- Confidently hold difficult conversations around performance and termination.
- Editable worksheets and guides will be provided to accompany each module.
- Access an open forum for questions to Kobi Simmat directly and peers.